Help build up youth and improve lives!
Utah Youth Village is one the oldest and largest private non-profit providers of treatment in the state of Utah. We provide homes and hundreds of children, youth, and families each year.
Through all our programs, we reach into neighborhoods across Utah, the nation, and even the world, directly impacting thousands of lives annually.
Across Utah Youth Village’s program history, we heal and elevate hundreds of thousands of families’ lives over 50 years.
As our Founder, Lila Bjorklund said, “Help One Child, Help Generations to Come!”
Your generous support allows us to continue our mission!
Make a lasting investment in Utah Youth Village
- Your planned gift will honor your life of caring and service.
- Enjoy significant tax savings while providing for children and families throughout the world.
- Among other plans, you can give a future gift through your estate or an immediate gift that returns income.
You may be looking for a way to make a significant gift to help Utah Youth Village. A bequest is a gift made through your will or trust. It is one of the most popular and flexible ways that you can build a better world by strengthening families.
Estate Planning Guide
Are you ready to plan your will or trust? We would like to send you our free Estate Planning Guide. This guide will provide you with helpful information to provide for your needs, your family’s future and favorite causes.
IRA Charitable Rollover
An IRA rollover allows people age 70½ and older to reduce their taxable income by making a gift directly from their IRA.
Helping Hand Gala
- Legacy Donors:
- $1 Million
All Legacy Donor gifts may be payable for up to five years. Legacy donors will receive preferred seating for 10 at the Helping Hand Gala and optional Alpine Academy naming opportunities.
- Platinum: $10,000 (Contributors will receive preferred seating for 20)
- Gold: $5,000 (Contributors will receive preferred seating for 10)
- Silver: $2,500 (Contributors will receive priority seating for 10)
- Table: $1,500 (Contributors will receive seating for 10)
Does your employer participate in gift matching?
Matching gifts can double, or even triple your impact. Ask the HR partners in your organization about gift matching.
Why Your Donation Matters
Your generous support allows us to continue our mission
- $25 for games and books for youth
- $50 for gift cards, lunch, and special treats for family teachers
- $100 for bikes, scooters, and yard games to keep our youth healthy
- $250 for trampolines and basketball hoops
- $500 for technology in our Family Style Treatment Homes
- $1,000 helps families first serve 2 families
SIGN UP FOR AMAZON SMILE
Through Amazon Smile, a small percentage of your purchases are donated to the charity of your choice. Sign up for Utah Youth Village and Amazon will help Utah children and families! Visit www.smile.amazon.com and search for Utah Youth Village.
Smith's Inspiring Donations
CHOOSE UTAH YOUTH VILLAGE ON YOUR SMITH’S REWARD CARD
Smith’s will donate .5% of eligible purchases you make to Utah Youth Village if you sign up on-line through their Inspiring Donations reward program and choose Utah Youth Village!
Visit www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/inspire and follow the instructions. Donations are tracked through their rewards card, so if you don’t have one, get one and use it!