About the Village
Changing the Lives of Troubled Children
Utah Youth Village is Utah’s largest not-for-profit provider of programs for children and families with challenges.
Our founder was the legendary child advocate, Lila Bjorklund. We live by her words: “Help one child, help generations to come.”
Utah Youth Village is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
Copies of Utah Youth Village’s audit, annual report, tax return, and newsletter are available by clicking below. For more information, please contact Utah Youth Village, 5800 South Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, Utah 84121, (801) 272-9980.
Download our 2018 Annual Report (published spring 2019).
- Download our Spring 2019 Newsletter.
- Download our Audited Financial Statement for FY 2019.
- Download our Audited Financial Statement for FY 2018.
- Download our FY 2018 Tax Return (Form 990).
- Download our FY 2017 Tax Return (Form 990).
- Download our FY 2016 Tax Return (Form 990).